MODULAR PRECAST CONCRETE UNITS
- One piece 5,000-litre tank. Size: 2.5 x 2.5 x 1.15m
- Two-module 10,000-litre tank. Size: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.30m
- Three-module 15,000-litre tank. Size: 2.5 x 2.5 x 3.30m
- Drip irrigation
- Rainwater collection systems
- Farm supplying
- Sprinklers, as a water supply tank
- Storage tank for the food industry
- Collection of waste oils
- At ground level: Built directly on the soil –depending on its load-bearing capacity–. However, a compacted, leveled sand/gravel footing, as well as concrete subfloor is advisable before the walls can be put into place.
- A compacted, leveled footing will be needed before the walls can be put into place
- Raised:Installed on top of a shed/braces touching its entire contour, bracketed by a central brace.
By storing water in our precast tanks you ensure its cleanness and protection from outer agents, preventing it from algae growth and loss through evaporation.
A fast, simple and cost-competitive system.
FITTED PRECAST TANKS
Precast concrete tank
Made up of prefab wall units, built on in situ set slabs. Rectangular-shaped.
Buried, half-buried or at ground level.
Optional prefab cladding or lean roofing
- Self-supporting pieces: Available in 6 x 2m multiples, i.e. 6 x 6m, 12 x 6m, 12 x 12m, 18 x 6m
- Customized: Adaptable length and width, up to 2.4m high
- Polygonal: 2.40m wide x 3.50m high walls. Tank capacities ranging from 100m³ up to 400m³